My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 1, 2008

Names

I was bored, so I was browsing online name generators...

Glitter and Glam Rock Name: Kitty Rouge

Rap Name: Sista Valentine

Pokename: Vaporfu
Apparently I also live in the snowy mountains of Kamchatka, and my diet consists mostly of daisies, rocks, and beer. I have a covered wicker basket; I can throw hot death; I have propellors; I can walk on air; I have a sequined jumpsuit. I can puke bricks, too.

Pirate Name: Dagger Sharp Tooth

Villain Name: Flarelove the Evil

Western Name: Dancing Hanson

Mob Name: The Harpoon

Red-hot Lover Name: Lickable Warm-Ankles

Horse Name: Dashin' Gumball

Superhero Name: X-prowler

Ninja Name: Gisaku Sawamura-san

Vampire Name: Angelica Darkblade

Hippie Name: Oceana Holder

Goth Name: Devil's Plaything

Anagram of my Full Name: I'm zoneless, new rogue gem

No comments: