My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Waning Pickiness

So, basically, I am the worst vegan in the world. I am soooo picky. It's exasperating. I hate most vegetables, and the only veggies I actually like (not merely tolerate) are carrots and broccoli. I absolutely hate squash and leafy green vegetables.

But today, I ate roasted butternut squash and stir-fried collard greens. And I liked it. What is this world coming to?!

Next thing you know, I'll be craving beans and mushrooms and avocadoes. (shiver)

2 comments:

Robot Nine said...

I had an Indian professor, as in from India, and he said it seemed that it was very difficult to be a vegetarian in America. The supermarkets are piled high with a very limited selection of options, but back in India the variety of food and meal choices were delicious and astounding. I always suspected he secretly had gone Western on us and sneaked through the occasional drive-thru.

nonsocialmoth said...

OH NO! NOT AVOCADOS!!!! (ACK! i started spelling avocados with an O.... lame >_<)this so reminds me of my friend stevi. she was gonna be a vegetarian but she hates all veggies. she couldn't stand it so she started eating meat again... shes soo bad she scoops out the peas in cup o noodle... probably the only form of nutrition in the darn thing