My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 20, 2008

Rebellious Me

Right now I am in Chemistry class. And I am blogging on a school laptop. How cool and rebellious am I? (VERY)

I'm so fucking hungry, but I can't eat because we are doing a lab experiment and if I eat I might contaminate my food with caustic chemicals. I really don't feel like eating ammonia flavored things right now.

Last night I had a dream I was speaking in a British accent. I said things like "bloody 'ell" and "fish and chips".

1 comment:

nonsocialmoth said...

I think it is Rebellious as long as it is a High School class. not a college class your paying for. but thats my opinnion.
as far as eating. next time bring in an oreo. say it represents a chemical compound. two parts chocolate. one part creamy center. problem solved.
and to the third part.
cherrio. bugger. an have you seen my torch?